Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SHEEESH!

I have decided I am extremely tired of being fat.
Don't get me wrong it has its perks, its been ages since someone ask me to pose naked for playboy, and I'm so glad because that was getting hard to say no too. tee hee But seriously, I can see the looks of disappointment in my kids' and husband's faces and I hate it. I hate looking at myself in the mornings to get ready and I avoid mirrors the rest of the day as much as possible. And I also miss the occasional man glancing at me now and then, not that I want another man to be interested in me but for the love of pete it's nice to know that maybe in some small way you may have the ability to attract the opposite sex, and that ability, I know for sure, I no longer have.
Sorry to depress or be shitty this morning but it just hit me, that no quarter pounder with cheese is worth this. I haven't decided how but by damn this weight is comin' off.

Tater out!

5 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

Okay, here's an idea. If you're just really needing a man to pay you a little extra, harmless attention, visit chat rooms. You can be as skinny as you want there! You can also be a doctor, a lawyer, heck yes - even an Indian chief! I'm just sayin....

And I know what you mean about Playboy hounding a person for centerfolds. Those people just don't know how to take NO for an answer! Thank goodness they're leaving me alone now, too.

Carmel said...

Losing weight is a tough job, but you can do it. I've lost only 25 pounds (really) since April, and it's tough getting motivated to find my way to the gym everyday. We're going back on the "diet" wagon this week thanks to a "rehab" session with the nutritionist we hired a few months ago. So hopefully, I'll see more weight coming off soon! And, I totally understand. While you don't WANT another man, it's kind of nice when they look longingly at you :)

Carrie said...

Heather,
Oh how I miss you and your fam!!! Bingo nights and all the shenanigans!
The husband and I are on the diet bandwagon *again*. We were going to go to Weight Watchers Wednesday, but that was the day I found out about my promotion, so we had to celebrate. I celebrated in moderation with fish tacos, but Steve celebrated with a cheeseburger and fries. The next night was Survivor night, and we normally try to picnic in the living room for that, so he ordered pizza and I worked late. Then, Friday, Weight Watchers doesn't even bother having meetings after 5:30, so that was shot. Aw, hell, we wouldn't have gone anyways. I don't want to waste my weekend by going. Then, next Saturday is the Virginia State Fair, where you could have anything and everything fried, including dill pickles (where I first tried at the Cuckoo in Mayberry), so being on the diet bandwagon just means that we've given it some thought. I'm with you on this issue! I want others to want me, too! I don't want them, but why don't they want me? My husband loves me more than anything, but sometimes that's not enough. He should really want me, too!
I emailed the Diva to tell her that she creates some entertaining readin' over there in Oklahoma! I finally started my own blog(just hours ago)
Well, let's discuss this diet thing and possibly do some comparing to maximize our efforts!

Carrie said...

Tater,
How can we get you to blog a little more often?

oliveoyl64 said...

Hi Taterbug, I found your blog through Red Neck Diva and will now add you to my faves. I enjoy reading when it makes me LOL. BTW, my nieces call me Auntie Tater and when we are out in public I call them my "little tots". I finally met another Tater!!!!!